My antispam filters
If you see this message you probably wanted to send an email to one of the mailboxes on this server and got bounced with the message like: 550 Service unavailable; * [your.ip] blocked, see http://recipient_domain/spam/
It means that the postmaster (me) decided to block your mailserver using various things like:
- my very own blacklists of IPs (184.108.40.206/5), revPTRs (*.neoplus.adsl.tpnet.pl) and domain names (*@cpi.com.pl)
- DNSBLs (dul.dnsbl.sorbs.net, sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org)
- SPF (sender policy framework)
- HELO/EHLO checks (your server sends initial greeting called EHLO which, according to the RFC, must be Fully Qualified Domain Name - must resolve to an IP)
Why you were blacklisted? Because:
- you sent spam knowingly.
- you didn't want to sent spam, but at the end - you did.
- your mailserver / computer was hacked or infested with virues.
- your mailserver / computer was used by third party that sent spam.
- in your network neighbourhood there are spammers of infested mailservers / computers.
- you inherited IP or mailserver / computer that was sending spam.
- your mailserver is incorrectly configured.
- your ISP incorrectly configured something.
In summary: I've received spam from you, your computer or your network neighbourhood. I don't want to receive that spam anymore. Please note that I don't care about you, your infested computer, your spamming network neighbourhood. I don't care what happened in the past nor I don't care about importance of your email that got stuck in my filters. I am not responsible for correct configuration of your mailserver or network. I don't care about your lawyers. There is always alternate way to communicate with your recipients: phone, fax, other email, snail mail, pigeons or well targeted cruise missiles - I don't care which one you choose unless you send spam again. Please also note that you already have a bad reputation - do not make things worse. Only the owner of the mailbox (your recipient, not you) is able to request whitelisting of your mailserver IP and/or removing your address/domain from my blacklists.
If you do not own the listed network, mailserver - the first thing you should do is to contact technical support. They will contact me using technical language and they will translate my response back to you in your not-so-technical language.
Please do not:
- cry "why I am blacklisted?" - I already told you - I have received spam.
- make demands - you are not in position to make any
- threaten me with lawsuits - that would make me very unfriendly.
- claim that the problem has been fixed while it is not
- stop sending spam
- consult your technical support
- make demands to them (because you're paying them money)
- threaten them with lawsuits
- check your network for possible viruses and firewall smtp traffic (and other abuse as well)
- remove spammers from your network or make your ISP do it
- contact your recipient and make them contact me.
- move to ISP that knows how to keep their networks clean
- make an effort to fix problem on your side
Moje filtry antyspamowe
Jeżeli widzisz tą stronę to oznacza, że próbowałeś/aś wysłać emaila do jednej ze skrzynek utrzymywanych na tym serwerze i odbiło go z komunikatem typu: 550 Service unavailable; * [your.ip] blocked, see http://recipient_domain/spam/
To oznacza, że administrator tego serwera (ja) używa filtrów antyspamowych zawierających takie rzeczy jak:
- moje własne czarne listy adresów IP (220.127.116.11/5), domen odwrotnych (revPTR *.neoplus.adsl.tpnet.pl) adresów email (email@example.com) i domen nadawców (*@cpi.com.pl)
- DNSBLe (dul.dnsbl.sorbs.net, sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org)
- SPF (sender policy framework)
- testy HELO/EHLO (twój serwer przedstawia się swoją nazwą, która według RFC musi być rozwiązywana na adres IP - Fully Qualified Domain name)
W takim przypadku proszę skontaktuj się z właścicielem skrzynki inną drogą (z innego konta/serwera, telefonicznie, listownie itp.). Tylko i wyłącznie właściciel mailboxa może mnie poprosić o whitelistowanie danego adresu IP lub usunięcia adresu email/domeny z moich czarnych list.